For a new beginning!
Sunday, 16 August 2020
It's been about 6 months since I got my first job as a developer at smallcase and It's time to step up the game a little. Starting from revamping my website, restart blogging, problem solving, opensource contributions and finally stand out to be one of the best (If not, the best 😅) in the community. Join me in this journey where I explore everything from 'git' to 'serveless computing'.
So what changed?
- New domain name, karthikeyan.space is now karthikeyan.sh
- Switched from Gatsby (Portfolio) + Hugo (Blog) to Next.js
- Switched from Github Pages to Vercel for hosting
What to expect?
- Mostly related to web development
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Some random crazy stuff to try if you're familiar with programming (Ever heard kartOS, A custom debian based linux distro)
Instead of dumping everything in this single post, I'll be writing up seperate posts explaining in detail. I've listed down 👇 a few. Depending on when you're seeing it, the following list can just be a chunk of plain text or links to some clear and high quality content 😉.
- Getting started with Next.js and Typescript
- Setting up ESLint and Prettier
- Setting up Next.js with Tailwind CSS
- Setting up next-mdx-remote and syntax highlighting
- And many more.
- Post new content atleast twice a month
- Find better ways to deliver the content (Maybe newsletters or even push notifications)
- Finally, build a community